hier ein Trainer und ein Dezensierungspatch:
To enter cheats, first open the command console by simultaneously pressing Ctrl-Shift-C. Note that cheats are case-sensitive.
boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true
* Need to use the "," or the "." keys to rotate ("<" or ">") the object
* Some large (i.e. multi-tile objects) may not visually appear correct at 45 degree angles.
* Should not be used on windows or doors, as they will already snap to diagonal walls.
* No guarantee that sims can interact with all objects that are at this orientation, but most should work.
* The current lot is the one that is affected.
* The level is always greater than the default of 4.
* There is no limit with regards to memory usage, which may lead to game instability.
More cheat codes and useful game information can be found in the README.TXT file in your C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\Support\en-us folder.