Ich als Erbe? Oder nur Spamß^^

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ich als Erbe? Oder nur Spamß^^

Hi, soeben erreichte mich folgende Mail:

Attorney & Counselors At Law
    Pls.reply to [email protected]

Dear Zimmermann,

I am Barrister Akue a barrister at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.James Zimmermann, a national of
    your country, who is an Engr., a sole owner of JAFAK Construction Company, CARRE 10-11, RUE DE QUIDA, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC, Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 1st of AUGUST 1999 been our Independent day, my client, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along QUIDAH-PARAKOU express way . All
    occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients
    extended relatives this has also prove unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the
    Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I
    have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.
    Particularly, the Bank of Africa Cotonou, where the deceased had an account valued at about 5.8 million U.S Dollars(Five Million Eight
    Hundred Thousand United State Of American Dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next 21 official working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 1 year now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at 18.5 million
    U.S Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.
    60% to me and 40% to you I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
    will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will need the following information from
    you,Your Full Name and Address,Your Age, Occupation and Position, Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose.

I await your prompt response, for privacy please reply
    to, [email protected]

Best Regards,
    Barrister Micheal Akue.
    Attorney & Counselors At Law.

Für mich sieht die irgendwie nicht wie ne vorgefertigte Spam Mail aus..und was er von mir haben will "Your Full Name and Address,Your Age, Occupation and Position, Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose." ist auch nichts wirklich geheimes.
    Ich weiß allerdings nicht woher er meinen Nachnamen weiß, da in der Mail-Adresse nur mein Vorname Jan drin vorkommt...
    sagt mal bitte was ihr so davon haltet und ob ich mich bequemen sollte zu antworten^^.
    P.S. die sternchen hab ich eingefügt da ich mein Erbe dann doch für mich haben will;)
    greetz by Jan
  • Die wollen nur, dass du denen per eMail antwortest, denn das ist für die wie eine Bestätigung: "JAAA Spamm mich bitte voll !!!"..

Sowas ist immer Spam ... Wenn ich sowas bekomme (Sowas passiert wohl eh nie per eMail) würd mir auffallen,das ich keine Verwandschaft in USA habe :D

So Long
  • Schade, ich wär gern Millionär geworden..aber was solls...komme ich halt anders zu Reichtum.
    Es hätte mich jetzt auch arg gewundert wenn andere Antworten bei rausgekommen wären.
    Aber zum Spass hab ich auf meiner Extra-Spam Adresse zurückgeschrieben^^
    Der Sinn des Lebens ist dem Leben einen Sinn zu geben.
    Wilhelm Busch