- Added support for more CD and DVD drives
- Fixed a problem where the Matsushita 720 combo drive would return DVD-RAM write capabilities.
- Fixed a problem where certain LG drives would not complete the write process correctly.
- Fixed a problem where a DVD+R would not be finalized.
- Fixed a problem where a DVD+RW would not be properly erased when "Full Erase" is requested.
- Added error message in the log when a drive is being terminated to preserve the writing process.
- Added button to Options dialog box.
- Fixed a speed selection problem where the "Cache to temporary image" attribute would not be properly selected.
- Removed a warning of TOCs containing tracks smaller than 2 seconds for DVD media.
- Removed a warning of read speed lower than write speed even when caching to hard drive is enabled.
- Fixed a problem where the task would start automaticaly as soon as a blank disc is detected even if in the option was specified to wait for user confirmation.
- Fixed problem where audio re-synchronization method could not be changed.