Korrektur meiner Bewerbung

• Benötige Hilfe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Korrektur meiner Bewerbung

Hallo, hab hier eine englische Bewerbung geschrieben und würde gerne von euch das nochmal durchgecheckt haben.
    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mich auf Grammatik oder Rechtschreibfehler aufmerksam machen würdet.

Vielen Dank.

Subject matter: Graphic Designer Position

Dear Sir or Madam,

When I read your advertisement for Graphic Designer Position in the daily evening paper on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 , I could not help noticing how well your requirements align with my skills and career interests.

My particular expertise lies in the area of Design. I am very passionate about all aspects of design and believe I have a unique blend of skills and qualities which make me ideal for this position. I have solid experience in the programs of QuarkXPress, InDesign, flash, illustrator and Freehand.

I'm creative, very organized and I am self-motivated, but I enjoy working as a team player. My belief is that since we spend the majority of our lives in the workplace, work should be a pleasant experience. I am sure my services would be useful to you.

I would appreciate the chance to meet with you to discuss how I could be a part of your company.

Sincerely yours
  • grundsätzlich sehr guter text, aber es müssen noch ein paar feinheiten ausgebessert werden:

"when i read your advertisement for the postition as a Graphic Designer"
    "january the 30."
    das "how well" gefällt mir irgendwie nicht, vielleicht ne alternative suchen?
    "I would appreciate the chance to meet you to discuss how I could be a part of your company."(ohne das with)
    life is what happens to you while you´re busy making other plans.