friend has speed cameras under POIs

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• friend has speed cameras under POIs

The problem I have with navigon is that under POIs I cannot select speed cameras and red light cameras because they are not there

There are only 26 POIs-categories and speed cameras and red light cameras are missing any ideas why is that

but my friend has speed cameras under POIs and he didnt install any poiwarner

Thnx for your answers
    Saban
  • Hallo saban,

to help you I need to know more about your PDA system:

- what navigation program do you use (TomTom, Navigon etc.) ?
    - what version do you use (TT6, TT5 etc.) ?
    - what platform is on your PDA (WM5, WM2003 etc.) ?

If you provide more information we might be able to help you.

Cheers, alexfby
  • friend has speed cameras under POIs

hello

when you miss the speed warner and cameras (26categories, you should have 29) download the navigon update 6.1 from their homepage.
    decompress the downloaded file, search the folder - MN6 - POI - POI-Warner - and copy (overwrite) the file <poiwarner.ovm> to your pna. now you should find the missed 3 folders in your pna-menu and you can activate them. hope it runs:)

good luck for you.
    Medion PDA 95000 (PPC 150) - WM2003 - Navigon MN6.1 - POI-2 - WikiPedia - KlickTel / Nokia N95 mit S60v3 SymbianOS9.1
  • It didnt work I figured out that the problem is in COMMOD03.dll in MN6 folder this ddl cannot be loaded because MFCCE400.dll cannot be loaded and this is because COMMCTRL.dll cannot be loaded

So I guess I need a valid MFCCE400.dll and COMMCTRL.dll for my Device
  • hi once more:)

another tip for you:

when you have trouble with loading files p.e. dll-files, there´re two good tools to analyse the trouble:

working on the desktop-pc: dependency walker

working on your pda: peinfo

I think they will help you to analyse the failure.

much fun
    Medion PDA 95000 (PPC 150) - WM2003 - Navigon MN6.1 - POI-2 - WikiPedia - KlickTel / Nokia N95 mit S60v3 SymbianOS9.1