Also, hab da paar Englischaufgaben und bräuchte eure Hilfe
Wäre sehr nett!
Müsst auch nicht gleich alles ausfüllen sondern nur das was ihr wisst
1. Find your own definitions for these words. (nur 1 satz)
1. Ask questions and use the correct forms of the verbs. ( take – listen – say - sell – use – cost)
1. When _________ Brian _______ to the radio?
2. Why __________ you ________ a shower every morning?
3. How often _______ your brother ______ deodorant?
4. What _______ the article _______ about the TV program last night?
5. How much _______ these shoes ______?
6. Where _______ they ______ the vegetarian shoes?
2. Fill in the missing forms.
Simple present | Simple past | Present perfect
She wears | ________ | ________
He loses | __________ | ___________
______ | It happened | It has happened
_______ | She had | She has had
3. Fill in the verbs. Use the correct form.
Rob Hancock ______ (be) 38, _______ (live) in Brighton and _______ (produce) vegetarian shoes.
He first _____ (have) this idea more than 12 years ago, in 1990.
He sold his first pair of shoes in 1991.
Today he ______(sell) one pair for about € 49.
Paul McCartney bought at least ten pairs during the last years.
Mr Hancock _____ (open) three new shops next year.
4. Reading comprehension
French fries fight fires
The fire brigade in Holland has a new method of fighting fires in kitchens. They throw frozen French fries on them! Often a fire starts in a kitchen when a pan filled with oil gets too hot and breaks out in flames. Two restaurant fires in Holland have already been stopped with icy potatoes. The Dutch fire brigade says one kilo of frozen French fries is enough to put out one big pan of burning cooking oil.
There is only one problem: You can’t eat the fries afterwards!
a) Answer the questions. Write full sentences.
1. How do the firemen fight kitchen fires?
2. How can a fire start in a kitchen?
3. How many fries do you need to put out a fire in a pan?
b) Find the words in the text.
1. a ground of men who fight fires: _________________
2. a different way, another way: ___________________
3. very cold: ___________________
c) Report what these people say.
One fireman: “We come from Amsterdam.”
Two firemen: “There are lots of kitchen fires in Holland.”
Cook: “My kitchen burned down last summer.”
Waitress: “My sister has a new kitchen, too.”
5. A TV program
Fill in the correct words. (ago – although – carefully – drugs – safe – tests – that’s why)
Some day’s _____ Mary Jo watched a program about animal experiments. She thought the experiments were cruel and awful. Mary Jo was very sorry for the animals and ______ she thinks she is a vegetarian. In the program they showed _____ on cats. They tested _____ to make sure they are ____ for humans. But – drugs may not be safe for humans _____ they were tested on animals. Mary Jo had an argument with her brother. He told her that the experiments are done ______ and the animals don’t fell any pain. In the end Mary Jo thought that perhaps he was right.
6. Creative writing
Write an article for the school magazine about four favourite sports. Explain what you have to do, how many people you need and why you like it.