Garmin Mobile XT for Symbian S60 software version 4.10.20 as of June 21, 2007
* This Garmin Mobile XT application is designed for use on Symbian smartphone devices running S60 OS (ie. Nokia E6x, Nokia N7x).
* You must have a previous version of the XT software installed on your SD card to have all of the help files, voice files and basemap files. These are not included with this update.
* During installation, you will be prompted to turn on your Garmin GPS. Please Note: You will not gain access to Garmin Online features and/or the navigation will be unavailable without connecting your Garmin GPS.
* A minimum card size of 256 MB is recommended for Garmin Mobile XT software with maps.
* This update does not add support for built-in GPS receivers.
Changes made from version 4.01.20 to 4.10.20:
* Provide support for rich POIs.
* Provide support for auto run after insertion of memory card (Symbian OS 9.0).
* Provide support for Nokia E90, Nokia 6110 and Nokia N95 devices.
* Provide support for additional maps in other languages.
* Enhance text highlighting.
* Correct text rendering issues in various text languages.
* Correct issues caused by GPX import/export.
* Correct display issues when using Night mode.
* Correct storage of downloaded Safety Camera information.
Changes made from version Initial to 4.01.20:
* Correct various highlighting issues.
* Correct placement of the dial button on POI detail pages.
* Correct voice guidance playback on the Nokia E50.
Instructions for using this software
1. As with any software update, you should always create a backup of the data on your device before beginning. Please see the information provided in the user manual for your device for more information.
2. Insert the SD card into your card reader. (Applicable for most Symbian OS devices - some Nokia phones offer 'Data Transfer' mode when connected to the PC and will allow the phone to act like a USB card reader.)
3. To begin the SD card setup, select the 'Download' link found on this web page.
4. Select to 'Run' or 'Save' the file. Selecting 'Run' will immediately launch the install program. Selecting 'Save', will save the file to your PC and require you to launch the install program from the saved location.
5. Follow the directions provided when running the downloaded program and directions provided on the device display to complete the application update. If the installation/update does not occur automatically upon insertion of the SD card into your device, browse to the \Garmin\Apps\Symbian\res directory and manually run the GarminMobileXT.SIS file.
6. You will need to keep the SD card inserted in your device for the voice, help and basemap files. This SD card can also be used to hold your detailed maps.
* IBM-compatible PC running Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating system and an available USB port.
1. Jeder ab 10 Post bekommt Link
2. PN an mich: "germinS60 | Post | Nick" <- rotes editieren!
4. Sollte Bittorrent haben
3. Speedreport sofort nach Erhalt des Links posten und aktuell halten!
4. Eine Fertigmeldung im Thread
5. Threadlink in der PN erwähnen und am ende der PN "rulez accepted" schreiben!
6. Link nicht weitergeben!