Route66 Mobile 7 - 7.3.468 - Support with N95 internal GPS
This package is known multilanguage Symbian Route 66 Mobile 7 v2/3. Only this package mysteriously works well with internal N95's GPS receiver !
It does not ask BT connection at startup and doesn't exists the item "STANDARD GPS" in preferences --> navigation menu. Incredible... but, after some time, satellites fix happens by N95 inside GPS receiver!
First fix may take up to 10 minutes or more.
next fix less then a minute.
No need to open internal GPS status application (even if you want see how much sattelite available)
Maps not included.
- Extract rar,
- sign the sis, (freesoft-board.to/f359/signiere-z-b-route66-250759.html)
- Install signed app.
- Copy your maps (not included) into system/apps/ROUTE66/maps
(you need maps for symbian, not ppc)
- Test application
- If activation required, choose activate via itnernet and digit <16> character. Make sure 16 and not more!!!
If don't work, try formatting minisd AND hard reseting your phone.
- Problems may appear if you have previously tested other Route 66 version with different ApplicationID (Not original may have different AppID, this release should have the same AppID like original).
- Just resetting phone may not be enough because at restart the phone install signature from microsd.
- Just formatting microsd may not be enough because phone store signature into internal memory.
- If it crash calculating path, try another map.
Tested on N95 - fw: 11.0.026 -ok
Tested map: Italy.prm 1.7 (from Route66_Mobile_7.0.989.iso)
Tested on N95 - fw: 12.0.013 -ok
einfach mal anschreiben