What is vNes?
vNes is a NES emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Nintendo 8-bits games on your mobile. You can put games from thousands of roms in your pocket, play them anytime and anywhere, with the memories and joys of old time.
- Here's vNES that I haxed myself (digits) Unlimited playtime and saving/loading enabled.
- To add ROMs:
- 1. Open the .jar archive using WinZip (or other archive program).
- 2a. Add the ROM file to the .jar archive (file needs to be in .nes format)
- 2b. Open and edit the 2.txt file in the JAR file and put the ROM filename (without the .nes extension) on each individual line in the file like so:
- Be sure to end the file with a line break. Save the file and close it (if you are using WinZip it will ask you if you want to update the archive - click Yes).
- 3. Close the archive and your .jar file should be ready to send to your phone.
- 4. Install vNES on your phone, and choose "Play" - you should see your list of ROMs that you entered in the 2.txt file in step 2 above. Select a game and have fun!