kann man eine Andere Sprache installieren??
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen
After trying almost anything in several forums I finally could use another language other then the native one in Windows Vista Home Basic (I think it works in other versions such as Home Premium)
1. Download your MUI pack form Re: Vista language packs have disappeared
2. After downloading the .exe file unpack it to the .cab form. You can use this one: Downloads - EXE to CAB Converter - PC Advisor
3. Download and install V-lite: vLite - Windows Vista configuration tool (it may ask you to install additional features, go for it)
4. Open V-lite and choose the location of your Windows Vista DVD (choose your version of Windows Vista, the one you have)
5. Program will ask you where to save the temp files, chose any folder and make sure to have 3 Gb of space
6. After copying the DVD into the hard drive check the Integration checkbox and the Bootable ISO checkbox (with Enable before copy)in the tasks tab
7. Go to the Integration tab and then into the Language pack tab
8. Add your language pack by searching the .cab pack you just converted, now you have an alternative language pack!!
9. Finally go to the ISO tab and burn your image into a blank DVD or export it and burn it with your favorite app (this process might take a while)
10. Re install Windows Vista. Now you have the option to choose another language pack. Keep in mind that once selected you can't change it through control panel
You can play with other setting and tweaks in V-lite but I recommend you don't touch anything else if just want to change the language pack.
Hope this helps!!