hab mir bei fk automotive nen drehzahlmesser besorgt und musst feststellen
das der ein signal vom tacho will.
ich hab nen 91 2er golf mit 55ps. wo bekomm ich das tachosignal her???
hab überhaupt kein plan, helft bitte
• instructions for
Seven colors Shift-light Tachometer
Thank you for purchasing Shift-light Tachometer. It features an adjustable shift light function. Be sure to read all instructions before doing any work. This will make the Installation and Operation much easier.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Set the cylinder selector switch on the rear of the tachometer to correct setting for your engine. Use a small screwd'iver or similar object to reach into the recess. An ink pen works well.
3. Choose the best mounting position for your particular vehicle. Do not mount the tachometer in a Position that will impair visibility or interfere with driving.
4. Before drilling into the mounting surface. Look for any hidden wiring or other components that could be damaged by the drill bit äs it passes through.
5. After mounting the tachometer, connect the wires äs follows:
D Black goes to a good ground like the negative battery terminal or a good Chassis ground.
Don t assume that any partof the chassis is a good ground. Use sandpaperto
clean any surface that will be serving äs your ground connection.
D Red goes to a +12 voll source that is energized only when the key is in the "on" position. This can be at the fuse box or the ignition switch "on "position.
D Green goes to the vehicle s tachometer Signal source. You must consult your service manual to ensure the proper connection. If using an aftermarket ignition System be sure to follow the manufacturer s instructions. Failure to do so can ruin your tachometer. Note : The red or black wire MUST be removed before adjustment to the cylinder setting is made from the cyiinder selector switch.
versteh nur bahnhof