Tomtom 6.02 Geht mit INter.GPS
Alle die die sie haben möchten bekommen Link Titel Tomtom 6.02 mit int GPS
TomTom for symbian overview :
Easy to use: The simple installation and intuitive user menu gives you the perfect navigation experience.
Clear and accurate spoken and visual instructions: Easy to follow route instructions and crystal clear 2D or 3D maps lead you from door-to-door whether you travel by car, by bike or on foot.
Easy call handling: Never miss a call or SMS message while navigating through on-screen instructions.Navigate direct to contacts stored in your address book.
Installation Notes :
1) Install 1.bt.sisx. Run it. It should say "Device added"
At this point you can also uninstall it - it is no longer needed.
2) Install 2.GPSd.jar. Run this prior to starting TomTom
3) Install 3.tomtom.sisx
4) Copy the TomTom folder from the 0.Copy.To.MEMCARD.Root.rar to the root of your memory card.
5) Run TomTom. Choose Yes when it asks you to switch on bluetooth.
Go to Change preferences, Show GPS status, Configure, Other Bluetooth GPS receiver, and select the BiNPDA GPS.
* You need to change the preferences every time you start tomtom. It won't
remember that you were using the internal GPS*
* If you need to switch from internal, to an "external" receiver, you may need
to click on "tomtom receiver", and then "other receiver" to get the list of devices again.