Grant`s Atlas of Anatomy
A cornerstone of gross anatomy since 1943, Grant's Atlas of Anatomy continues to reach students worldwide with its realistic illustrations, detailed surface anatomy photos, clinical relevance, and muscle tables. Renowned for its accuracy, pedagogy, and clinical relevance, the new edition of this classic anatomy atlas features many improvements, including updated artwork, more vital tissue colors, new conceptual diagrams, vibrantly re-colored illustrations, and a more consistent art style. Clinical integration has been greatly enhanced in this edition, with clinical material clearly highlighted for easy identification. In addition, the organization within each chapter has been updated to provide a clearer and more consistent approach. A companion Website offers student and instructor versions of Grant's Interactive Atlas, including images from the book, video clips from Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, USMLE-style questions, image-based drag-and-drop questions, and electronic flash cards from Gould's Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards. Also available is an interactive atlas for faculty, which contains all of the images, select Acland clips, presentations of dissection sequences, an expanded table of contents, and more! Medical and health professions students as well as faculty and practitioners continue to rely on Grant's Atlas for its accuracy and comprehensiveness.
• NEW Replacement of gray skin with lifelike skin tones in Grant's artwork • NEW Brighter colour palette for additional Grant's illustrations
• NEW Enhanced clinical information highlighted for easy reference
• NEW schematic drawings to create a more consistent and vibrant art style
• NEW Greater ethnic diversity in surface anatomy photographs and in colorization of skin in Grant's illustrations
• NEW Improved autonomic and lymphatic drawings and layouts
• NEW replacement bone photographs to improve quality
• Boldfaced primary labels in images
• A companion Website on thePoint will offer student and instructor versions of Grant's Interactive Atlas
• Classic Grant's dissection illustrations
• Chapter subtitles describe each dissection sequence
• Full-color surface anatomy photographs
• Concise interpretive legends of important observations and comments
• Diagnostic images at the end of each chapter include clinically relevant MRI, CT, and ultrasound scans
• Supplemental schematic and orientation drawings facilitate understanding of structures and relationships
• Tables provide overviews of muscles, nerves, and arteries
• Terminology conforms to Terminologia Anatomica, the standard for anatomic nomenclature
Pub Date: 15 Mar 2008
Media Type: Book
PN mit " Grant`s Atlas of Anatomy "
Threadlink mit in PN!!!!
Threadlink mit in PN!!!!
Wichtig für Newbies:
Vor der Anfrage nach dem Link zuvor diesen Thread lesen !!
The post was edited 2 times, last by Harry Hirsch ().