Improve my English

• Search

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Improve my English

Hello there :D

I'm looking for a Person to talk with with programs like msn or icq or others.
    I'd like to improve my english, so I'm searching a person who either likes to improve his/her german skills or someone who wants to help me :D

If someone is interested, PN me or answer in this Thread
  • Hi

I am new here and just discovered the FSBoard – chat rooms.Also there is a room for people who like to talk in english. Today there have not been too many people inside but i deside to check it out as soon as there are more people there – so if you find me there please don’t hesitate to talk to me and we can chat in english if you want to improve your english.Maybe we can also find native speakers there. This would be nice.

greetz
    arup

I would rather be surprised to see PsYcHoKaTaLoG engage in any kind of English conversation or activity at all. He or she might still be interested in improving his/her English, but as the user’s status suggests, PsYcHoKaTaLoG is no longer with us. Sorry!

Take care,
    —CentCom