Romeo & Juliet Analyse

• Help

• corema
  • 1426 Aufrufe 3 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Romeo & Juliet Analyse

hey
    i'm writing an analyse of Romeo & Juliet Act II Scene II. It's just not finished now but i got nearly the half.
    my problem is my english because i'm good in grammar and spelling.
    can you take a look at my analyse and tell me my mistakes (gramma, spelling, bad language)?
    Analyze Act II Scene II
    The drama “Romeo and Juliet” by Willian Shakespeare in 1595 were published in the Elizabethan time. It deals with the love of two young people in Verona, a love, which is doomed to failure because Romeo and Juliet are children from two warring families. Their implicit love let them resist against the social and familiar constraints so they decided in act II scene II to marry. In a dispute Juliet`s brother Tybalt get killed by Romeo wherefore he get banned by the prince so he can’t marry Juliet anymore. Her father destines a new husband for her who she doesn’t want to so she pretends her death to avoid the marriage. Romeo doesn’t know about her plan and kills his self in sorrow`s love. As Juliet awakes she noticed her dead Romeo and decided die too. Under the pressure of that tragical incident the two families reconcile with each other.

Act II scene II deals with Juliet`s and Romeo’s declaration of love for each other.
    Rome hears Juliet at the window talking about her feelings for him and decides to tell her his feelings too. At first Juliet is frightened but also happy and lets Romeo assure her his graveness so they arrange their marriage at the next day.

Romeo has to be careful because Julia is a Capulet. She knows if her cousins find Romeo by her at their garden they will kill him. But Romeo would rather be dead as being without Juliet. This shows Shakespeare perfectly by letting Romeo vowing his love to Juliet in the enemy’s garden. It makes Romeo the atmosphere exiting and also romantic because the reader notices their unconditional love thus Romeo’s act and their dialog.

thank you :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von corema ()

• Analyze Act II Scene II
    The drama “Romeo and Juliet” by Willian Shakespeare was published in 1595 during the Elizabethan era. It deals with the love of two young people in Verona. A romance doomed to failure because Romeo and Juliet are children from two rival families. Their implicit love lets them resist against the social and domestic constraints, so that they decide to marry in act II scene II. In a dispute Juliet's brother Tybalt gets killed by Romeo. As punishment he gets banned by the prince, which means he can’t marry Juliet anymore. Her father destines a new husband for her, who she doesn’t accept.As a consequence, she pretends her death to avoid the marriage. Romeo doesn’t know about her plan and, out of grief, kills himself. As Juliet awakes from her deliberate coma and notices Romeo's death, she decides to take her life, too. Under the pressure of that tragical incident the two families reconcile with each other.

Act II scene II deals with Juliet`s and Romeo’s declaration of love to each other.
    Listening at Juliet's window, Romeo hears her talking about her feelings for him and decides to reveal his feelings, too. Juliet is frightened but happy and lets Romeo assure her his wholeheartedness so they arrange their marriage the next day.

Romeo has to be careful because Julia is a Capulet, a member the rival family. She knows if her cousins find Romeo with her in their garden they will kill him. But Romeo would rather be dead as be without Juliet. Shakespear shows this perfectly by letting Romeo vowing his love to Juliet in the enemy’s garden. This scene creates an exciting but romantic atmosphere, which adds to the impression of their unconditional love, already created by Romeos actions and their dialogue.

That's what I could find. I sometimes had difficulties understanding what you were trying to say...
    Note that it's still very simple English.
    Better have someone else read through it to make sure, my English is far from perfect either.
    [size=1]duude, wait...what?
    <-[COLOR="DarkRed"]Overseer - Wreckage // World of Goo // The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely[/color]->[/size]
    [font="Fixedsys"]Newbies * Rules * How to Search * Users help Users * Freesoft-Board IRC
    [/font]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von LukZen ()

• thank you so much for your effort :)
    That's what I could find. I sometimes had difficulties understanding what you were trying to say...
    yea that's one of my prolems in english (german too?^^) nobody understands me^^
    but as you said i will ask a friend for second correction

edit
    oh i just noticed... i forgott to delet a Romeo out of the last scentence...

i've written the last lines of the analysis. i read one time agan an i think it's easier to understand because of the simple scentence structure.
    here are the "last" lines:
    . This scene creates an exciting but romantic atmosphere, which adds to the impression of their unconditional love, already created by Romeos actions and their dialogue which starts immediately after Juliet’s dreamy monologue of her love to Romeo.
    Romeo interrupts her by presenting his goals, self-confident by her words, with the aim to shanghai her and getting love couple with her. But Juliet has the concrete idea to get a love couple by getting courted just like a young girl. Her dreamy monologue gives a hint to this and her childhood. This is also underpinned by her refusing reaction to Romeo’s oath. This let Romeo’s self-confident topple down so he does everything what Juliet wants. She uses this to arrange her marriage with him. Romeo has no choice to do what she wants. Otherwise he breaks his oath. So Juliet is the leader of this dialog by being single-minded in her way to get loved. On the one hand she is a young girl who has romantic dreams about being loved on the other hand she is mature like an adult because she knows what she wants and tracks her goals. In contrast Romeo is as a result of his love to Juliet at her mercy. Although he is older as Juliet he behave like child because he acts naive by visiting Juliet at the enemy’s territory and he only have the wish to be with Juliet just without any plan. Another hint for this is that he lets Juliet leading the dialog. Maybe this results out of the total love to Juliet.
    Act II Scene II is very important for the progression of the drama Rome and Juliet because the main character get together here. Without it Romeo and Juliet would live just a normal life and the message “Love is stronger as anything else” would be lost because both comply the familiar force. This Scene lets the reader getting excited to further progression of the storey by outlining Romeo imprudence and Juliet’s fear of his welfare. Thereby the reader gets in inkling of the strength of their love by Juliet’s care for Romeo and his naiveté as a result of his love for Juliet.

In my opinion the message this scene is an absolute necessary part of the whole story although this dialogue too exaggerated and enlarged. It’s very harmonious within so it seems like it’s artificial and not real. I think that should be the real aim of Shakespeare because it was important for the message that the character can choose their lover at their own. In those days the families chose the one who is going to marry the daughter.
    i would be so glad i if anyone would read/correct this :)
    thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von corema ()