Why is the Freesoft-board here in the English area used so little?

• Question

• Ultimator
  • 41799 Aufrufe 26 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Well, I wouldn't say that all young people are that uninterested in learning English. But, of course, it's not that important to understand English, nowadays.

I learned a lot of English from video games, back in the days when German ingame texts just didn't exist. Now it's hard to find a game without translations in every european major languages.

But you're right, the most video game dubbings and texts are better in English, too.

For this section I think it's more the fact that almost everyone prefers to talk and write in his or hers native language. And English user will search for English alternatives before they register an account at our board. So here in this section, only the toughest English users remains and the German users who think theire English skills are at least good enough to be understandable ;)

Kind regards

G00dKn1ght
  • Hello from her Majesty's Island :)

I have just found this sub-forum and must admit that even though I'm German, after living in England for nearly four years, this feels so much easier than writing in German :eek:
    I wrote a PN earlier for a link and checked the spelling etc about five times before hitting "sent".