Bewerbung USA Praktikum+Bachelorarbeit

• Benötige Hilfe

• Be_water
  • 3880 Aufrufe 0 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bewerbung USA Praktikum+Bachelorarbeit

Schönen Gruß,
    ich würde gern mein letztes Semester im Ausland verbringen brauche dafür nur eine Praktikumsstelle und die Möglichkeit eine Bachelorarbeit zu verfassen.
    Hab mir paar Gedanken gemacht und mal eine Bewerbung verfasst was sagt ihr dazu:

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to ask if there might be a vacant position for a practical trainee including a Bachelor thesis in your company from April 2012 to July 2012.
    I am 22 years old and a German Fachhochschule ( University of Applied Sciences ) student majoring in mechanical engineering. I would most like to apply for an internship in the field of production or development. In a large company such as yours, I believe I could acquire better insight into my field of study.
    As the enclosed resume shows, I served my apprenticeship as toolmaker meanwhile to my first four semester. Furthermore, I go on working for the A.Jonscher company during my first full time semester, where I also gained considerable practical working and CAD design experiences.
    The importance of international mobility for students is becoming more and more emphasized and I am very eager to gain practical experience by working abroad. This will not only help to improve prospects for my future professional career, but will allow me to learn more about your country and culture as well.
    I have studied English for 8 years . I can speak, read and write English quite fluently.
    In case you can find a placement for me in your company, I would be interested to know your terms of acceptance.
    Enclosed are resume and copies of my certificates. I would very much welcome the opportunity to do my degree with your company and would appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Vielen dank schonmal!