About farts

• Theme

• littleprof
  • 5009 Aufrufe 2 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I'm passing this on as I did not want to be the only old fart receiving it.

Actually, it's not a bad thing to be called, as you will see.

If you bump into an Old Fart on the sidewalk he will apologize.. If you pass an Old Fart on the street, he will nod or tip his cap to a lady. Old Farts trust strangers and are courtly to women.

Old Farts hold the door for the next person and always, when walking, make certain the lady is on the inside for protection.

Old Farts get embarrassed if someone curses in front of women and children and they don't like any filth or dirty language on TV or in movies.

Old Farts have moral courage and personal integrity. They seldom brag unless it's about their children or grandchildren.

This country needs Old Farts with their work ethic, sense of responsibility, pride in their country and decent values.

We need them now more than ever.

Thank God for Old Farts!

Pass this on to all the Old Farts you know.

I was taught to respect my elders. It's just getting harder to find them.
    Es ist nie zu spät für eine glückliche Kindheit! (Erich Kästner)
  • I for one am very happy that there are less and less Old Farts around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm getting closer and closer to Old Fart age myself. But if I ever achieve Old Fartdom, I'd like for some sensible person to hit me upside the head so I stop being full of myself.

I'm all for personal integrity and having manners, but anyone thinking that women need to be protected like children or shouldn't be sworn in front of, needs to have their head adjusted.
    Dirty language has its place, as has cursing. And having pride in your country too often swings around into Jingoism for me to feel there is an actual need for it.

I do love the infographic on farts though. If only it were attributed correctly in this chain letter.
    (It's Facts About Your Farts FYI)
  • But if I ever achieve Old Fartdom, I'd like for some sensible person to hit me upside the head so I stop being full of myself

I just copied the infographic as well as the text below - I think, it's not suposed to be understood literally ;)

I asked my two daughters to do the job mentioned in Ridicully's quotation - and they're constantly on the lookout!
    Es ist nie zu spät für eine glückliche Kindheit! (Erich Kästner)