What is BitComet?
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Clean and free, without any adware or spyware. ( Please note: Spybot may misreport "Comet Cursor" [read here] )
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage. (detail)
* Multiple simultaneous downloads, ability to select download files in one torrent and set file priority. (detail)
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed. (detail)
* Intelligent Connection Optimize, Auto Optimization for different connections, runs well using all default settings.
* Intelligent Rate Control, optimize the upload distribution in order to get the max download rate.
* Intelligent Disk Cache, decrease the potential damage to the hard disk when high-speed downloading (>500KB/s) by decrease the read / write frequency, extra memory usage is the cost. (detail)
* Intelligent Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation, also decrease the disk fragment to almost zero.
* Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume. (detail)
* Ability to block IP temporarily or permanently, compatiable with eMule ipfilter.dat.
* Ability to chat with other downloaders ( still experimental in v0.53, disabled by default )
* Using only one TCP listening port. (detail)
* Auto config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows XP
* Auto config port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router, Windows XP is required). (detail)
* Support Muti-tracker torrent format, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Proptocol.
* Auto Update Checker. (detail)
* Muti-Language supported. (detail)
* No need to install, but install/uninstall packages are provided.
* [Please Note]: It is reported that Zone Alarm 5.0 conflict with BitComet (and other p2p maybe). (discussion here)
Muss sagen, dass ich bis jetzt verdammt zufrieden bin mit dem Prog! connected richtig schnell, und meisst mit 90 kb/s...kann nur sagen: