Englisch Referat

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Englisch Referat

hallo ich muss am montag in englisch mündlich ein referat halten(Qualifizierender Hauptschulabschluss)
    ich hab hier ein referat würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir beim verbessern hilft DAS REFERAT SOLL 3 MINUTEN GEHEN danke
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today i want to tell you something about my family. At first we are four persons in our family. My fathers name is NAME an he is 38 years old. He was born on January 15 th,1969 in turkey (Adana). His parents was born there, too. He works as a metal worker. His hobbies are playing football and riding his bike.My fathers parents live in turkey and are in pension.He had a brother and four sisters. Two sisters live here in germany and his other two sisters live foreign the country. One sister lives in turkey and the other sister lives in america.
    My mother NAME was born on October 1st, 1971 in Germany
    (Leverkusen). Original she comes from adana, her parents was born there, too. She works in a hospital in the kitchen. Her hobbies are reading magazines and listening music. My mum had one brother who always still lives in leverkusen and one sister who lives in Karlsruhe.
    I have a sister, too. she is 5 years old and still go to the kindergarten but next year she is going to go to school. My grandmother lives in Leverkusen and my grandfather is died in 1988. So and now about me.
    My name is NAME. I was born on July 5 th, 1988 in Augsburg. I´m 16 years old and my hobbies are playing football, playing computer and jogging.In the holidays we always fly to turkey to visit our family. We do a lot there. We go swimming and we drive to the sea and rent a room in the hotel there. I´m happy that i was born in these family and i wish everyone to born in a family like my family.
    LaForge†2004;Du fehlst uns LaForge!
  • Dei Englisch ist net übel für HS.
    bin anne Verbesserung dranne und poste sie gleich ^^

So, hier isses:

Today I want to tell you something about my family. Firts thing I’d like to tell is we are four persons in our family. My father‘s name is NAME and he is 38 years old. He was born on January 15 th,1969 in Adana (Turkey). His parents were born there, too. He works as a metal worker. His hobbies are playing football and riding his bike. My father‘s parents live in Turkey and have retired. He has got a brother and four sisters. Two sisters live here in Germany and his other two sisters live in other countries. One sister lives in Turkey and the other sister lives in America.
    My mother, NAME, was born on October 1st, 1971 in Germany (Leverkusen). Originally she comes from Adana (passt irgendwie net – entweder stammt sie aus Leverkusen oder aus Adana???), her parents were born there, too. She works in the kitchen of a hospital. Her hobbies are reading magazines and listening to music. My mum has got one brother who has always been living in Leverkusen and one sister who lives in Karlsruhe.
    I have got a sister, too. She is 5 years old and still goes to the kindergarten but next year she will be going to school. My grandmother lives in Leverkusen and my grandfather died in 1988. Now I’m going to give some information about me:
    My name is NAME. I was born on July 5 th, 1988 in Augsburg. I´m 16 years old and my hobbies are football, computers and jogging. We usually fly to Turkey to visit our family during our holidays. There’s a lot we can do there. We go swimming and we drive to the seaside and rent a room in one of the hotels there. I´m glad that I’m a member of this family and I wished everyone would be born to a family like mine.
    Es ist nie zu spät für eine glückliche Kindheit! (Erich Kästner)