Birma: Military threatens demonstrators with "extreme actions"

• Frido
  • 1781 Aufrufe 9 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Myanmar: Military threatens demonstrators with "extreme actions"

Hi@all!

What do you say to this remark? Will a wave of the force occur?
    Informations from CNN.com

greetz,

Frido
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"]Was kommt nach dem Tod?!
    "Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen, man weiß nie, was man kriegt." (Forest Gump)[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE="2"]** Mein FS-B Blog **[/SIZE]
  • Well Birma had this Military Gouvernement in the past 30 Years....why should that change? China sais "Birma has no problems" So even UNO cant do anything than speaking out sanctions...i think they will use Military forces to get demonstrators back to their huts and temples ....

i see something bloody coming up -.-
  • Now, it really happened! The army dissolved the demonstration by force! Therefore you had right, RinTinTigger!
    I become look tense like the reaction of the UN!

Video from Myanmar (CNN.com)

greetz,

Frido
    "Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen, man weiß nie, was man kriegt." (Forest Gump)[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • There will and can be no reaction by the UN as long as China says "There is no Problem!" and i fear that there will be way more actions by the Military Regime than just utting the monks under arrest.....
    I fear a massacre
  • A massacre? I don't believe... Junta locks up the monks exactly, that is, that there won't be probably any more further force. How do you justify your premonition of a massacre?

greetz,

Frido
  • Somehow, I have the feeling, that this topic plays no more the crucial role in the historic sense! Were there actually sanctions of the united nations against the regime?

I think this is a nice cartoon:

greetz,

Frido
  • The End of this protest in Birma (Myanmar) was that more than 200 demonstrators had been arrested,and maybe they are still in prison!?
    On 15. march 2009 there was a " Burma Human Rights Day" Demonstration in Korea.
    In July 2009 again demonstrators have been arrested in Burma.Nowadays approximately 2100 people are still imprisoned in Birma for political reasons.

Greetz
    arup