Bewerbung für das FSJ

• ruebe
  • 752 Aufrufe 2 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bewerbung für das FSJ

Hallo!

Ich bin gerade dabei, für das FSJ Bewerbungen an Kontaktstellen zu schicken, weil ich 2010 nach der Schule ein Jahr in Australien verbringen will.
    Was die Bewerbung angeht bin ich mir aber nicht sicher, ob die auf englisch oder deutsch sein soll, und eher länger (mit Lebenslauf) oder kürzer.
    Lohnt es sich, christlichen Organisationen Bewerbungen zuzuschicken als Nicht-Christ?^^
    Mit etwas Hilfe von Verwandten hab es ich jetzt mal auf Englisch versucht, wäre nett wenn mir jemand damit weiterhelfen könnte ;)

LG
    ruebe

9/02/2008
    Dear Freunde der Erziehungskunst Rudolf Steiners e.V.,

Contingent on my dedication as a coach of youth groups, I’ve token pleasure for working with people, especially with youngsters. Therefore, I’d liked to deepen these experiences after my high school graduation by a a voluntary in Australia which should ideally take a year.

Currently, I’m visiting the 11th grade of the highschool “Gymnasium in den Pfarrwiesen Sindelfingen”. By 2010, I expect to have finished high school graduation successfully. My strongest subjects are maths, history and programming.

I wish to work in the social service, because I want to render a social contribution to the society before I joy the college. Afterwards, I intend to study “bachelor of science”, the accent shall be on maths and informatics. Up to now, I haven been abroad for exchanges which were initiated by school and in holidays with my family. On this way, I hope to gain knowledge about an multicultural and open-minded country as yours. Overmore, I intend to broaden my horizon by meeting and living with foreign people, dealing with difficult situations at work and eventually to improve my language skills.

As voluntary, I prefere working with youngsters, e.g. in a kindergarten or groundsschool.
    But I’d also like to engage in an hospital, to explore my experience areas.

I love reading books, about physical, informatical and literal subjects. Plus, I’ve taken up membership in several clubs at my school dealing with programming languages and politics. Complemental, I had some concerts with two instruments which are the piccolo and the alto flut. Besides, Badminton and a Aikido belong to my prefered freetime activities.
    Last year, I attend to a seminar called “science academy Baden-Württemberg”, for which I was chosen because of my social and school achievements. The scientificial course I participated in during these two weeks strengthened my communication and team-working skills.
    I could improve these and other abilities with my further involvements in similar projects such as “the talent school” of a technical research institut were.

Please find attached my attestations. I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the email address given above. I look forward to meeting you.

Yours faithfully
  • Du willst 2010 im Sommer nach der Schule ins Ausland! Dann brauchst du dich jetzt noch nicht bewerben! Mach das im Sommer nächsten Jahres! Die Organisation bei der du dich beworben hast, ist ne deutsche, die dir dann ne stelle in amerika vermittelt. Also solltest du dich bei denen auf deutsch bewerben! Ne englische Bewerbung wird wichtig wenn du dann von denen adressen von einrichtungen in Australien bekommen hast, und dich dann bei denen bewerben sollst!
    Hab das ganze selber schon durch...
  • Du musst dich erst bei den Freunden bewerben,dann bekommst du eine Adressensliste wo du dich dann schnellstens direkt an die Stellen wenden solltest (steht aber alles in den Unterlagen der Freunde).
    Dein Text hat noch sehr viele Fehler,ich würde auch erstmal mit einer Einleitung anfangen und deine grundsätzliche Motivation darlegen.
    Du hast viel zu viele Kommata gesetzt und einige Tempusfehler.