required for writing english bill

• Help

• Zerd
  • 1977 Aufrufe 3 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• required for writing english bill

Greetings!!

I was wandering if someone of you nativ english speaking guys could help me writing a bill to an foreign company (located in finland, but english bill is fine ;) )

Here is what I've got so far, maybe you have a couple of suggestions for me how it's done right :)

COMPANY NAME

ADRESS1
    ADRESS2
    FINLAND

Invoice No: 3001 / 2009 10.03.2009

According to our agreement of DATE please find enclosed invoice Nr. 3001 for the project „PROJECTNAME“ for full and spot payment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Professional Marketing Services Rendered
    - in February
    EUR 150,00 €
    - in March
    EUR 250,00 €

* value added tax not applicable
    VAT Number: VATNUMBER
    Total: EUR 400,00 €
    Period of service: FROM - TO

Bank details:
    Bankname: BANKNAME
    IBAN: IBAN
    BIC: BIC

Best regards,

NAME

I hope someone can provide me with some information if this bill is ok or what I could do better :) (FYI I didn't write it all by myself, I searched the web for examples, but I'm just not sure if its ok like this ;) )

Thx!!
    Cheers Zerd

P.S. the layout looks different in original, the quote tag did delete the tabs and spaces...
    [SIZE="1"]i'm a signature virus. copy me into your signature to help me spread. - smart questions[/SIZE]
  • Looks pretty good to me, all I found was a small mistake: If you already say "EUR 150", there's no need to add the euro sign.

Apart from that I will ask one my colleagues to read through it today, because I'm not too sure on all those business terminologies...

edit: oh, and the spelling of "address" is with a double d.

edit2:
    Okay, my colleague says that (apart from the mistakes I already found) everything looks fine, except for he doesn't really understand what you mean by "spot payment".

Normally a spot payment is something you pay "on the spot", i.e. when you were driving too fast and the police pulls you over they might ask you to pay a "spot fine".

But maybe you have reasons for this, and as I said the rest looks alright.
    [size=1]duude, wait...what?
    <-[COLOR="DarkRed"]Overseer - Wreckage // World of Goo // The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely[/color]->[/size]
    [font="Fixedsys"]Newbies * Rules * How to Search * Users help Users * Freesoft-Board IRC
    [/font]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von LukZen ()

• While spending some nice time in this great FSBoard i found this site that requires help for a bill.I think you really made a good job,no mistakes,nothing to correct.Hope your company in finland agreed. :) but it is "wondering" instead of "wandering" ;)

greetz
    arup