The JOKE Thread / Post your jokes here>>>

• Misc

• jarvis
  • 2394 Aufrufe 0 Antworten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The JOKE Thread / Post your jokes here>>>

Hey folks,
    Happy new year here in the English Subforum.:tata::tata::tata:
    We had something like that here before:
    freesoft-board.to/f397/a-blind…e-195773.html#post1477439 :D
    A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

So here's an own thread only for jokes and people using there funny english.

Here's my contribution:

Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning.
    He told Bush that three brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.
    To everyone's amazement, all of the color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld: "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

Cheers!
    jarvis
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="2"]Heut' mach ich mir kein Abendbrot, heut' mach ich mir Gedanken.[/SIZE][SIZE="1"]([URL="http://www.broeckers.com/archiv/wolfgang-neuss-neuss-deutschland/"]Wolfgang Neuss[/URL])[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"]Frank Zappa isn't dead, he just smells funny...[/FONT][/SIZE]